Many people use quartz countertops when decorating their homes. Quartz countertops are very dirt-resistant and easy to clean at home. Marble looking quartz stone among the quartz stones is the most popular one. Next, introduce to you what are the performance and advantages of marble looking quartz stone? How does the application work?
1. Introduction of marble looking quartz stone
Marble looking quartz stone is an artificial synthetic stone made of natural quartz minerals (sand or powder) and high molecular polymer (resin) as the main materials, which are vibrated and pressed in a vacuum state.
Resin: collar benzene type resin (general purpose type), isophthalic type resin, benzoic acid resin (experimental type)
Aggregate: quartz sand, quartz powder
Pigments: organic pigments, inorganic pigments
Auxiliary: catalyst, curing agent, etc.
Proportion: 93% quartz sand, 6% resin, 1% toner and additives
Ⅰ Resin: Generally speaking, the more resin, the higher the cost and the higher the pass rate, but it will lead to lower hardness and greater bending rate, so a good quartz stone formula resin is not as much as possible.
Ⅱ Quartz sand/quartz powder:
The main functions are:
One is the filling volume
The second is to enhance the texture of the stone
The third is to enhance the mechanical properties of the stone
Inferior quartz stones generally contain calcium powder, natural stone fragments or other non-quartz components.
Ⅲ Pigment: mix and match varieties of colors to make them colorful.
Ⅳ Auxiliary: used to improve the performance of marble looking quartz stone and prolong the service life.
2. marble looking quartz stone performance
The hardness, rigidity and weight of marble looking quartz stone are higher than those of natural marble and ordinary artificial stone, and it has strong anti-scratch and wear-resistant properties.
Its main performance:
(1) High hardness, not easy to scratch marble looking quartz stone is a mineral that is second only to diamond in nature. It has a very hard appearance and excellent physical and chemical properties. For sharp tools such as knives and shovels used in the kitchen, the shiny surface of quartz stone has undergone more than 30 complicated polishing processes, so it is not easy to be scratched by it.
(2) Strong anti-pollution property: marble looking quartz stone is a solid surface material with uniform surface and inside, dense, and non-porous, manufactured under vacuum conditions. The surface has good corrosion resistance to acid and alkali in the kitchen. Clean water or a clean and bright cleaner can be wiped off with a rag, and a blade can be used to scrape off the residue on the surface if necessary.
(3) Flame retardant and high temperature resistance: marble looking quartz stone is a typical refractory material, its melting point is as high as 1300 degrees, and the quartz stone made of more than 90% of natural quartz has excellent flame retardant and flame resistance and will not be damaged by contact with high temperature. Causes burning and has high temperature resistance properties that are unmatched by artificial stone and other countertops. Even after a long period of use, the surface is as bright as a new countertop and requires no maintenance and maintenance.
(4) Non-toxic and non-radiation: marble looking quartz stone surface is smooth, flat, and free of scratches. The dense and non-porous material structure makes bacteria nowhere to hide, and can be directly contacted with food, which is safe and non-toxic. The high-quality marble looking quartz stone uses selected natural quartz crystal minerals, and its SIO2 content exceeds 99.9%. It is purified by removing impurities during the manufacturing process. The raw materials do not contain any heavy metal impurities that may cause radiation.
(5) Anti-penetration and bleeding: marble looking quartz stone products are vacuum diecast, dense and non-porous. After multiple polishing processes, high-quality composite agents and pit aging agents are added. The products have low water absorption, anti-penetration, stain resistance, and will not produce yellowing and discoloration. And other issues.
3. Advantages of marble looking quartz stone
(1) marble looking quartz stone processing dust is small. The marble looking quartz stone processing conforms to the water saw and water grinding, which greatly reduces the dust. During the installation process, there is no need to polish and polish a large area. After accurate measurement, all the processes except the on-site splicing are completed in the factory, which greatly reduces the dust on the installation site. marble looking quartz stone contains a variety of composite materials and ultra-fine quartz powder, forming a non-porous structure on the surface of the table, and the average water absorption rate is only 0.03%. The high-quality materials ensure that the quartz stone is not saturated at all.
(2) marble looking quartz stone has better stability. Strong acid and alkali resistance, corrosion resistance.
(3) The surface of marble looking quartz stone is not like marble. The surface of quartz stone with many pores does not have many pores, so it is very convenient to clean, and there is no worry that some salt and oil sprinkled on the table will cause corrosion and oil. Drops will not leave traces on quartz countertops.
(4) marble looking quartz stone looks very beautiful, because it is an artificial stone, which is also his advantage. It is very smooth in texture, rich in color, and very beautiful.
(5) marble looking quartz stone has extremely high hardness, which is scratch-resistant and wear-resistant; iron tools such as shovels, wallpaper knives, and steel balls cannot scratch it, and metal utensils used in daily households are not easy to scratch and wear. marble looking quartz stone countertops are easy to care for due to their high surface hardness.
4. Disadvantages of marble looking quartz stone
(1) There is a big difference in quality. The quality of marble looking quartz stone cabinet countertops in the market is good or bad. In order to obtain more benefits, some unscrupulous merchants often charge them with inferior quality. Therefore, everyone must pay attention to distinguish the quality when choosing. Pros and cons, so as not to buy inferior products. In order to better ensure the quality of marble looking quartz stone cabinets, it is recommended to choose some well-known brands, so that in addition to more guaranteed quality, the after-sales service system is also more complete.
(2) In the production process, the processing is very difficult, because the shape of the tabletop of marble looking quartz stone is relatively simple, and it is not possible to do too much splicing, but if you want to be beautiful, you need to make a lot of complex shapes in the process.
5. Application of marble looking quartz stone
It is especially suitable for home environments such as cabinet countertops, bathroom countertops, window countertops, etc., and can also be applied to the ground, inner walls, bar counters, coffee tables and other occasions.
6. Maintenance and upkeep of marble looking quartz stone
Marble looking quartz stone is a high-hardness solid surface material composed of high-quality quartz sand and polymer materials with no voids and compactness. It has high-quality properties such as chemical resistance, scratch resistance, and stain resistance. It is used in professional countertops and has unmatched performance by other materials. Comprehensive advantages, in order to improve the beauty of marble looking quartz stone countertops, keep the kitchen countertops clean, and adhere to a hygienic life, daily maintenance and maintenance are essential. Today, we also give a systematic introduction on how to maintain quartz stone.
(1) Daily maintenance
As we all know, marble looking quartz stone is widely used in cabinets, desks, and other places, so it cannot avoid pollution such as oil stains, coffee stains, wine vinegar stains, sugar and salt stains and become sloppy. In this case, the countertop can only be wiped with warm water and soapy water. When encountering stubborn stains, it can be removed with a cleaning pad.
(2) Remove ink stains
If there are naughty children at home, you may have to deal with some ink handwriting. You can use a damp cloth to clean the surface stains and wipe them off with rubber glue. If there are still traces, use a ratio of 1:0.5 of washing powder and water. The washing powder is relatively viscous and has a certain friction. Soak the prepared washing powder on the table for about 5 minutes, then brush with a small brush until the stains are removed, and finally wash it with water.
(3) Remove rust
Since there are a large number of metal cookware in the kitchen, annoying water stains and rust on the countertop are inevitable. To deal with these rust stains, you can scrub the surface stains with a damp cloth, and then soak them with toothpaste, white vinegar or 84 disinfectants for about 10 minutes. Wipe clean with a cloth again, and the stain can be easily removed.
(4) Anti-scratch should also avoid scratches
In daily use, the quartz stone should also avoid scratches from external forces. For example, do not cut meat and vegetables directly on the countertop. When cutting vegetables and meat, you can put a thick cloth first, and then put it on the cutting board; do not wipe it with a wire ball, do not Mechanical impact with a knife, drill, etc.
(5) Avoid heat even if it is resistant to heat
marble looking quartz stone is made of most quartz sand and a small part of resin-bonded pigments and accelerators through multiple rigorous production processes. It is ingenious and has better heat resistance than other materials. In daily use, the use of thermal insulation pads and thermal insulation tripods can better protect the surface of the countertop, especially the edge.
(6) Chemical resistance should also avoid chemical reactions
The main causes of slight corrosion damage to quartz stone countertops are any kind of bleach, corrosive agent, rosin oil, high alkalinity, xylene, toluene, potassium hydroxide, caustic soda, dichloromethane, trichloroethane, etc. Chemical cleaners, avoid using such cleaners to clean quartz countertops.
Finally, let’s enjoy some renderings of marble looking quartz stone cabinet countertops
The gray cabinet is beautiful and elegant, with rich storage space; with the same gray marble quartz counter, the color is integrated with each other. The exterior marble quartz stone countertop is safe and durable, and the overall appearance is fashionable and atmospheric, without losing beauty.
White cabinet door panels and quartz stone countertops with white marble appearance make the small kitchen space less crowded and clean; the quartz stone countertops with white marble appearance are not easy to hide dirt and are easy to clean.
This marble-look quartz countertop is durable and easy to clean. With a modern and simple cabinet, it brings a calm and elegant atmosphere in a simple atmosphere. The color of the imitation marble quartz countertops echoes the floor, making the overall decoration of the kitchen more beautiful and harmonious.
The design of this L-shaped kitchen, the combination of wood grain-colored wall cabinets and silver-white floor cabinets, brings a natural and simple texture, and with beige marble looking quartz stone countertops, the overall presents a fresh, natural, beautiful, and fashionable kitchen space.
The design of the L-shaped cabinet and island expands a lot of storage space in the kitchen; the moonlight white cabinet door panel is elegant and atmospheric; with the same white quartz stone cabinet countertop, the whole gives a clean and pure home kitchen space, fully showing the quality of a modern kitchen.
The above is the sharing of marble looking quartz stone and marble looking quartz stone cabinet countertop renderings.