Custom cabinets hold an irresistible allure when compared to prefab or stock cabinets. They are designed to fit the specific size and layout of your space, providing a perfect fit and maximizing storage capacity.
You have complete control over the cabinet materials, Finishes and designs, with your own unique style.
-Ingenious design, improve efficiency
-Enhanced aesthetics and style
-Improved durability and quality
-Higher home value
• Transform your space with simple updates such as adding a rug or changing the curtains.
• Choose an extendable dining table to host more guests.
• Choose upholstered dining chairs for luxe comfort.
• Create a unique space with neon lighting.
• Max-out a small dining space with trendy banquette seating.
• Or open up the space with mirrors.
• Curate artwork on walls for impact.
Pile length is also important to consider when thinking about potential spills. A low-pile carpet will be easier to clean than a high pile.
Choosing the right size rug for your dining room is a key buying decision. If the rug is too small, it can create tripping hazards and make moving chairs difficult. If it is too large, it can overwhelm the room or run into nearby furniture pieces.
Because the rug is going to be placed in the dining room, messes and spills are unavoidable. You should choose a carpet that is easy to clean.
Synthetic fiber materials such as nylon or polyester are good choices for dining room carpets because they are waterproof and easy to clean.