The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
The combination of beige and gold creates a visually pleasing contrast that can enhance the overall aesthetic of a room
When combined with tempered glass, it creates a visually appealing contrast between the textured or colored Melamine surface and the transparent glass panel
By using various lighting techniques such as dimming, color temperature adjustments, or different fixture types, you can set the desired ambiance for different activities or occasions
Huge Storage Space
No more struggling to find what you need – everything will be right at your fingertips
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box