The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
Timber-like finish also adds a warm and inviting feel to the bedroom
Freestanding Jewelry Organizer
A combination of trays, compartments, and other features
Easily organize your belongings and keep your room clutter-free
Showcase your clothes and accessories and provide a more organized look
Huge Storage Space
Hang clothes, store shoes and accessories, and stack folded items on shelves
Fully customized service,
George cabinets, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box