The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
Glass doors instantly enhance the visual appeal of your wardrobe, allowing you to showcase your fashion treasures in a mesmerizing display.
Maximize Vertical Space
Embrace the power of vertical storage and create additional room for items such as seasonal clothing, bulky items, or even decorative accessories.
Keep Folded Clothes Neat and Tidy
With built-in hanging racks, you can keep your folded garments neatly arranged and easily visible.
Seamless and Streamlined
Sliding doors create a seamless and streamlined look for your wardrobe. With their clean lines and smooth operation, they add a touch of sophistication and elegance to your space.
Bulk Item Storage
Bottom storage is perfect for storing bulky items that don’t fit on hangers or in drawers. Whether it’s winter coats, blankets, or accessories, you can keep them neatly tucked away and easily accessible.
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box
There are no reviews yet.