The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.