The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Cement gray cabinets have more patterns than pure colors, which are full of fashion and stain-resistant
There are many compartments, so you can sort and find different things more easily
Base Cabinet Design
Double-layer design, place tableware on the top and large cookware on the bottom for perfect storage
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Opening shelves and kitchens are a great match. It can show your beautiful tableware, increase the style of your home without obscuring the wall tiles and display artwork to add decoration to the kitchen.
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied.
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC