The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Pure white cabinet, minimalism style
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Independent liquor cabinet, does not occupy
refrigerator space. The wine can be stored at a constant temperature, which is more reassuring.
It can not only store wine but also other drinks and household cooking oil or vinegar.
Multi-compartment storage on the upper level
Spare ingredients and dry goods can be placed to prevent creepy crawlies
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Fully customized service,
Geroge cabinets, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want