The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
The combination of gentle hues and the natural appeal of timber creates a harmonious and inviting atmosphere in your space. It’s a classic choice that stands the test of time, offering both style and sophistication.
Display Your Fashion Flair
Showcase your impeccable sense of style with an open wardrobe! Display your clothing, shoes, and accessories like pieces of art.
Say goodbye to searching in the dark! With a thoughtfully designed lighting system, your wardrobe offers enhanced visibility, allowing you to easily see and locate your favorite items.
Efficient Seasonal Rotation
With generous storage space, seasonal rotation becomes a breeze. Easily store away out-of-season clothing and accessories, keeping your wardrobe clutter-free and well-organized.
Design to Maximize Space
Whether you have a small room or a spacious walk-in closet, customization allows you to optimize every inch.
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box