The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
This wardrobe features a timber-like finish that brings the allure and warmth of natural wood into your space. This rustic charm effortlessly complements various decor styles, enriching your room with a sense of tranquility and elegance.
Glass Door Design
The wardrobe includes stylish glass doors that offer a peek into your carefully curated collection. They offer ease of access while adding a contemporary touch to the overall design.
This wardrobe is equipped with a built-in lighting system that perfectly illuminates your clothes and accessories, making it easy to pick your attire. Beyond practicality, the lighting adds an aura of luxury, elevating the overall aesthetic of the wardrobe.
The standout feature of this wardrobe is its customizable nature. You have the flexibility to arrange the layout to fit your specific needs, creating a truly personalized storage system that matches your lifestyle.
Scientific fine division, reasonable zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box
There are no reviews yet.