The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
The mix and match of beige and grey is very stylish and adds a luxury vibe to the home
There are many compartments, so you can sort and find different things more easily
Kitchen Island Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the island can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Quartz Stone Countertop
Easy to clean, environmentally friendly, sturdy, scratch-resistant, high-temperature resistant, rich in color
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied.
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC