The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Brown mix beige cabinet
looks more luxury and fashion
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Accept two people are cooking in the kitchen at the same time
Suitable for larger kitchens with more square space and the right width
Sink and Tap
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Opening shelves and kitchens are a great match. It can show your beautiful tableware, increase the style of your home without obscuring the wall tiles and display artwork to add decoration to the kitchen.
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices