The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
All black cabinets add a sense of
high level and luxury to the home
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Bar Counter Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the bar can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Independent liquor cabinet, does not occupy
refrigerator space. The wine can be stored at a constant temperature, which is more reassuring.
It can not only store wine but also other drinks and household cooking oil or vinegar.
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied.
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC
There are no reviews yet.