The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
White cabinet matches with wood grain decoration surface,
more advanced and casual
Don't have to worry about the small kitchen,
large storage space for a neater kitchen, and full use of every inch of space
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Sink and Tap
Made of the same material as the countertop,
better appearance and easier to clean
Faucet is made of anti-rust material, good quality,
not easy to oxidize
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
There is a design on the wall, which can place some frequently used cups and teapots, which can be ventilated and dried without leaving odors
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinetry!
There are no reviews yet.