The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Beige with wood grain decoration surface,
more advanced and casual
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Simple structure, easy to organize and does not take up much space
Suitable for houses of 1-2 people
Sink and Tap
Made of the same material as the countertop,
better appearance and easier to clean
Faucet is made of anti-rust material, good quality,
not easy to oxidize
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinetry!