The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Pure white with stone patterns, simple and stylish
Door panel offers various process designs
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC
Bar Counter Design
Also provide a bar design
you can eat directly in the kitchen, easy to clean up and wash dishes
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen
and keep appliances in order
There are many compartments, so you can
sort and find different things more easily
Sink and Faucet
Provide sink and faucet with anti-rust material
you don’t have to worry about the appearance
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Simple structure, easy to organize
and does not take up much space
Suitable for houses of 1-2 people