The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Grey cabinet matches with wood grain decoration cabinet,
more high-end and casual
Don't have to worry about the small kitchen,
large storage space for a neater kitchen, and full use of every inch of space
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Sink and Tap
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied.
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer