The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Black & Silver match, more modern and advanced
Simple structure, easy to organize
and does not take up much space
Suitable for houses of 1-2 people
Put some things you need to use often
without taking up space
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen
and keep appliances in order
There are many drawers, so you can sort and find different things more easily
Large storage space for a neater kitchen
Feel more comfortable
Kitchen Island Design
Large operating space, increased storage space
or as a dining table, more convenient
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier, we are dedicated to creating a cabinet suitable for you
There are no reviews yet.