The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Black and gray with wood grain,
suitable for those who don't like bright colors
Simple business style
There is a pallet design on the wall, which can place some frequently used cups and teapots, which can be ventilated and dried without leaving odors
Bar Counter Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the bar can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
Sink and Faucet
Provide sink and faucet with SUS 304 anti-rust material,
you don’t have to worry about the appearance
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
There are many compartments, so you can sort and find different things more easily
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied.
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC