The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Light brown mix brown wood grain kitchen cabinet, add a sense to the kitchen
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Multi-compartment storage on the upper level
Spare ingredients and dry goods can be placed to prevent creepy crawlies
Fully customized service,
Geroge cabinetry, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want
There are no reviews yet.