The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Brown with gray, contemporary style, suitable for
those who do not like too bright colors
Particleboard/MDF/Plywood available for the cabinet
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Kitchen Island Design
Large operating space, increased storage space
During cooking, don't worry about no place for
washed ingredients or dishes
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Don't have to worry about the small kitchen,
large storage space for a neater kitchen, and full use of every inch of space
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Provide multiple design options, if you are not satisfied with the design, you can ask for a redesign
until you are satisfied
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC