The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Brown wood grain with white accents
a combination of retro and modern
Simple structure, easy to organize
and does not take up much space
Suitable for houses of 1-2 people
Bar Counter Design
Also provide a bar design, you can eat directly in the kitchen, easy to clean up and wash dishes
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer to
clean the ingredients
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen
and keep appliances in order
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet manufacturer
just want to create a comfortable cabinet for you
There are no reviews yet.