The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
White matches with brown, feel more refined & vintage
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Bar Counter Design
Not only can it be used as a dining table, but for smaller houses, it can also be used as a work table,
a table for two purposes
Kitchen Island Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the island can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Sink and Faucet
Provide sink and faucet with SUS 304 anti-rust material,
you don’t have to worry about the appearance
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinets!