The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
The color matching of light gray and dark gray adds a sense of luxury to the home
Melamine/Particle Board/Osong Board/HDF Material
Door panel offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC
Decorative Glass Door
Glass doors add a sense of design to simple cabinets
You can also clearly see the objects inside
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
Sink and Faucet
Made of the same material as the countertop,
better appearance and easier to clean
Faucet is made of anti-rust material, good quality,
not easy to oxidize
Independent liquor shelf does not occupy
refrigerator space. The wine can be stored at a normal temperature and as a decoration
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinets!