The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Pure black cabinet matches with wood grain texture, high-grade and easy matching
With many compartments, so you can be easier in sorting of different things and finding
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Add capacity to the kitchen and keep appliances in order, make the kitchen neater
There is a pallet design on the wall, which can place some frequently used cups and teapots, which can be ventilated and dried without leaving odors
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Fully customized service,
Geroge cabinets, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want