The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Log color cabinet with black countertop,
elegant and stylish
Particle Board/Osong Board/HDF Material
Bar Counter Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the bar can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
There are many compartments, so you can sort and find different things more easily
Very similar imitation wood grain finish,
offers various process designs,
UV lacquer/Matt lacquer/BMW Lacquer/
Matt PVC/Glossy PVC
Sink and Faucet
Made of the same material as the countertop,
better appearance and easier to clean
Faucet is made of anti-rust material, good quality,
not easy to oxidize
Multi-compartment storage on the upper level
Spare ingredients and dry goods can be placed to prevent creepy crawlies
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinets!
There are no reviews yet.