The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Pure white cabinets with wood grain decoration,
simple and stylish
With handle design, easy to open the compartment
Metallic handles add embellishment to
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Quartz Stone Countertop
Easy to clean, environmentally friendly, sturdy, scratch-resistant, high-temperature resistant, rich in color
Fully customized service,
Geroge cabinets, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want
There are no reviews yet.