The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
The wood grain cabinet makes home feel elegance,
with a quartz stone countertop island,
retro and fashionable
Kitchen Island Design
Large operating space, increased storage space,
or as a dining table, more convenient
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
Don't have to worry about the small kitchen, large storage space for a neater kitchen, and full use of every inch of space
There is a dishes basket under the stove, which is convenient for taking dishes when cooking
Fully customized service,
Geroge cabinets, a kitchen cabinet factory,
will design strictly according to the size you want