The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Wall cabinets and base cabinets of the same color series but different surface techniques, one is lacquer and another one is a wood-like decorative surface
Particleboard/MDF/Plywood available for the cabinet
Simple structure, easy to organize and does not take up much space
Suitable for houses of 1-2 people
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Sink and Faucet
Made of food grade materials, it's safer
to clean the ingredients
With handle design, easy to open the compartment
Special handles add embellishment to
The cooking area is the center of the design,
and the cutting area and the hand washing area are nearby, which is convenient for picking up ingredients and washing hands
① Storage area
③ Cutting area
② Washing area
④ Cooking area
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinets!
There are no reviews yet.