The Pros of Solid Wood Cabinets:
- Strong & Durability: Solid wood is so remarkably strong that it is used around the world to build bridges and homes.
- Value: Because solid wood cabinets can last for decades, you’ll be getting the most value for your money.
- Aesthetics: With beautiful and natural grain patterns, solid wood can brings charm and warmth to any room.
- Customization: No matter what type of wood you choose, from its shape to its finish, you can truly make your kitchen unique by using solid wood cabinets.
- Plenty of option: With numerous wood species, you can find a wood that matches your budget and style.
Original solid wood style, retro classic,
door panel has protruding design
increasing three-dimensional feeling
With many compartments, so you can be
easier in sorting of different things and finding
Kitchen Island Design
For a house with an open kitchen, the island can be used as a partition to separate the kitchen from other areas
Quartz Stone Countertop
Easy to clean, environmentally friendly, sturdy, scratch-resistant, high-temperature resistant, rich in color
Multi-compartment storage on the upper level
Spare ingredients and dry goods can be placed to prevent creepy crawlies