The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
A grey wardrobe is a stylish and modern storage solution that can add a touch of sophistication to any bedroom
Hinged doors provide an additional level of security for your clothes and personal items
Smaller drawers are perfect for storing accessories like jewelry, belts, and scarves
Larger drawers can be used for clothing items like t-shirts, jeans, and sweaters
Add depth and light to the room, making it feel more spacious and open
Provide a convenient and functional space for dressing and grooming
Create a semi-transparent effect
Provide ventilation for stored items, keeping them fresh and clean
Keep jewelry organized and prevent it from getting tangled or lost
Prevent items from getting jumbled up or mixed together
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box
There are no reviews yet.