The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
Grey is often used as a neutral base color to create a sleek, sophisticated, and contemporary look
Ample space for storing larger clothing items such as sweaters, hoodies, and jeans, as well as bulkier items such as blankets and linens
More efficient organization and easy access to all items stored in the wardrobe
Adding top cabinet provides additional storage space for items that are not frequently used or that need to be stored out of sight
Keep jewelry organized and prevent it from getting tangled or lost
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box
There are no reviews yet.