The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
The melamine finish gives the wardrobe a minimalist yet elegant design that can be customised per customer requirements.
The wardrobe offers a variety of functional accessories as per the customer’s requirements. This could include shelves, hanging racks, and drawers, turning storage into an artful exhibition.
Its tempered glass doors not only deliver a refined look, but they also let you subtly display your clothing collection. The clear glass adds a touch of sophistication and brightens up any room.
Equipped with specialized jewelry drawers, this wardrobe offers a dedicated space to keep your cherished ornaments safe and well-arranged. No more tangled necklaces or misplaced rings!
Embrace the liberty to showcase your treasured collectibles on our elegant decoration shelves. These shelves are designed to keep your décor items visible while maintaining a clean, uncluttered look.
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box