The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
The wardrobe, in its radiant white finish, exudes a sleek and modern aesthetic. Its minimalist design seamlessly integrates into various home decors, adding a touch of elegance.
Smooth Sliding Doors
The inclusion of sliding doors offers easy and full access to your wardrobe. The doors glide effortlessly, making accessing your clothes and accessories a hassle-free experience.
With a built-in lighting system, your wardrobe shines in the perfect light. This feature not only helps in easy selection and arrangement of clothes but also enhances the overall aesthetics of the unit.
The wardrobe is designed with multiple functional storage options. Be it spacious drawers for folded clothes, hanging racks for suits and dresses, or compartments for accessories, each of your belongings has a designated spot.
One of the key highlights of this wardrobe is its customizable nature. You can tailor the storage configuration, number of shelves or drawers, to meet your exact needs.
Scientific fine division, reasonable zoning at a glance
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box