The Pros of Melamine Kitchen Cabinets:
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
The wood grain cabinet makes home feel elegance,
with the pure white wall cabinet, stark but fashionable
Particleboard/MDF/Plywood available for the cabinet
The L-shaped layout is very common and the corner space is also utilized
Suitable for various kitchen types
Sink and Faucet
Provide sink and faucet with SUS 304 anti-rust material,
you don’t have to worry about the appearance
Kitchen Island Design
Large operating space, increased storage space
During cooking, don't worry about no place for
washed ingredients or dishes
There is a pallet design on the wall, which can place some frequently used cups and teapots, which can be ventilated and dried without leaving odors
Build-in Kitchen Appliance
Generally, intelligent household appliances are embedded to enhance the sense of technology and convenience of the kitchen
Tailor-made unit, multiple styles, multiple choices
As a kitchen cabinet supplier with 10 years+ brand experience, with a wide category, low price and high cost performance, buy cabinets from George Cabinets!
There are no reviews yet.