The Pros of Melamine Wardrobes :
- Variety of design.
- Cost effective.
- Uniform finish.
- Fire Retardant – Melamine releases nitrogen when burned which dampens fires.
- Durability – Melamine is highly durable and costs less than the alternative.
- Heat Resistant – Melamine has a higher heat tolerance than raw wood.
- Moisture Resistant – avoids the shrink/expand cycle of wood.
- Abrasion Resistant – Melamine is harder to scuff and scrape.
- Stain Resistant – Melamine cleans up with ease. When cleaning, use a light-duty white scrubbing pad. No harsh cleansers.
- Consistent finish – Designers achieve an affordable minimalist design with Melamine.
Particle board / Plywood / MDF available
This closet’s timber-like melamine finish lends a warmth and elegance that only a wood design can offer. It’s a stylish nod to natural beauty that seamlessly fits into contemporary and traditional decor.
Walk-in & Open-Frame Design
Designed as a walk-in and open-frame, this closet allows for effortless access and a panoramic view of your fashion collection. Every item is in clear sight and within reach, making your daily outfit selection a pleasurable experience.
The inclusion of large drawers offers abundant storage for your clothing and accessories. The drawers are perfect for organizing smaller items, ensuring they are easy to locate and well protected.
Dedicated Jewelry Area
A specialized jewelry storage area is cleverly integrated into the closet. This feature allows you to keep your precious items safe, organized, and easily accessible.
Functional Hanging Racks
The built-in hanging racks cater to your varying wardrobe needs, accommodating items of different sizes and styles. It’s a simple solution to keep your clothes wrinkle-free and in their best shape.
Shelved the sheets and passed the season
Foldable T-shirt sweater to save space
Long coat, long skirt without wrinkles
Jewelry belt personalized diversity storage
Custom storage box
Scientific fine division, reaseonale zoning at a glance
There are no reviews yet.